Advocates for Children is a non-profit organization committed to the prevention and treatment of child abuse and neglect. Through our umbrella of programs, we strive to one day help create a world where all children are respected and loved, happy and thriving. Our goal is to bring hope and comfort to more than 3,000 children and families every year in Bartow County, and surrounding North Georgia areas.
- Advocates for Children Celebrates a New Year and Looks Back at 2016 Accomplishments
- Provide a meal for the residents of Flowering Branch Children's Shelter
- Advocates for children Places Focus of New Role on Future of Shelter Residents
- Advocates for Children to Offer Training for Education Advocates
- Advocates for Children Names Amanda Tant as Director of CAC