CARES Act funding may be available to assist
your household with rent and utilities.

Advocates for Children is providing assistance to young adults experiencing homelessness through CARES Act funding. If you are 18 to 24 years old and experiencing COVID-19 related hardships, you may be eligible for assistance.

☑ Experiencing homelessness or at immediate risk of homelessness?
☑ Employment affected by a lay-off, reduced hours, or temporary closures?
☑ Experiencing domestic violence or mental health trauma?

If eligible, you may be able to receive:

  • One-time payments toward rental or utility arrears.
  • First/last month’s rent, up to 2 months’ rent for security deposit.
  • 30-day emergency stay in hotel/motel.
  • Utility deposits and utility payments for duration in program (3-6 months).

Serving Bartow, Cherokee, Douglas, Floyd, Gordon, and Paulding counties.

Contact Michelle Mondesir at or (470) 580-8044 for more information.

Click the button below and complete the form to learn if you are eligible for CARES Funds Assistance!